Thursday 13 June 2013

London - my dream city!

Ever since I was 15, I have dreamt of living in the beautiful city of London. 


Why?
For some reason, London has appealed to me and I have always felt it is the place for me to be. I picture my life living in London and everything feels right. I love British culture, the accent, the atmosphere and I want to travel and live there so much it actually hurts! The shops, the snow, the parks and beautiful landscape. My perfect place. 

I picture my apartment - cream pristine hallway, old fire place in the living room, stairs that lead up to my bedroom with fairy lights and a view of the snowy city. And perhaps a gorgeous British man will charm his way into my life (fingers crosses there!) 

One day I really hope whatever happens with my life leads me to London and England. This is my dream! To succeed in that amazing city. Dream big my lovelies :)

Xxx


No comments: