Friday 21 June 2013

My birthday look!


So on the weekend I celebrated my 19th birthday! How weird. My 18th was a whole entire year ago; before I was compeltely aware of how much fun being over 18 was ;)

Anyways, on the Saturday night, I naturally went out to a concert and then went clubbing. I want to share how I wore my make up because clubbing make up is completley different to any other sort of make up look.



This is me! Let me take you through this look.

I decided to go for elegant simple eyes and a bold lip. For me, it's either strong eyes, neutral lips or simple eyes and a bright lip. This always means that the balance is right. 

To begin with, I applied my foundation (L'Oreal) and concealer (Revlon Photo Ready). On a daily basis, I use Rimmel Wake Me Up but for something heavier, I go for L'Oreal. I then used Rimmel bronzer and a gorgeous, natural looking rosé blush that I use for my everyday make up too. 

For my eyes, I applied some white eyeshadow across the lid as it makes your eyes pop and shimmer! I used a metallic silver in the crease to create definition. I also used a bit of white eyeliner in the inner corners as well as under the eye as well as a bit of black eye liner.  I then used Rimmel liquid eyeliner and created a thin cat flick. See, simple eyes. I love shimmery natural looking eyes cause then you can go crazy on the lips!

Naturally, I used a nude lip liner. For more natural looking lippies, I don't really bother but for bright colours I do. My lipstick was an amazing hot barbie pink (20) from Kate Moss' latest range.


I just love this colour. I am obsessed with lip sticks and nothing makes me happier then finding that one colour that you just adore.

So that was what I went for. I usually go for this sort of look for clubbing because its simple and is really flattering for your eyes while emphasizing your beautiful lips! 

Follow me on Instagram! 

Xxx

No comments: