Tuesday 25 March 2014

My top 10 skin care products for sensitive skin.



1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
My new holy grail moisturiser! Being fragrance free and hypoallergenic, it so so gentle for your skin yet thoroughly moisturises and replenishes. If you have oily skin, try the gel formula.


2. Simple Kind to Skin Replenishing Moisturiser
Like the Clinique moisturiser, this is incredibly gentle and won't irritate you skin. This one is more price friendly and you can find it at most supermarkets and chemists. 


3. Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask
If you skin if feeling dehydrated, this product is perfect for you. It absorbs right into your skin without it feeling greasy and sticky. I apply this instead of my normal moisturiser twice a week, just to give my skin a little extra boost. 


4. Philosophy Purity Cleanser
This cleanser doesn't dry out the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. You can use it on your eyes as well so if you are lazy like me, you are doing two things at once!


5. Clinique Cream Cleanser
A little bit pricier than the Philosophy cleanser but definitely worth the money. Lets your skin feeling smooth and soft without feeling tight and red. 


6. Dermalogica Clear Start 
Perfect for breakouts and blackheads. If you are prone to acne and get those sore, blind pimples then this is perfect. It is designed for sensitive skin so it won't aggravate any recurring pimples. 


7. Alpha-H Balancing and Pore Refining Mask
This mask is amazing for balancing the oils on your face will cleaning out the pores. Other make tend to leave my skin feeling hot and dry but this mask doesn't at all. 


8. Palmer's Clay Mask
This clay mask is affordable gentle and really cleansing. Perfect for bath and pamper nights!


9. Bioderma
This make-up remover/cleansing water is famous among the internet beauty world. I use it before moisturising in the morning and after cleansing at night, to ensure my skin is extra clean. 

10. St Ives Green Tea Scrub
Unlike a lot of exfoliating scrubs, this one isn't too abrasive but still gets the job done. It doesn't damage your skin and leaves it feeling really clean and revitalised.

I swear by all these products listed above. My skin is dry/combination and is sensitive which makes it a little hard to find products that work without leaving my skin irritated. If your skin is oily, there are many alternatives within the same brands for you. I hope this has helped!

Xxx

No comments: