Sunday 21 April 2013

Food.


I have a terrible relationship with food.

I love eating. Food is amazing and you should be able to love food without this stupid inner turmoil thing that a lot of girls have and go through on a daily basis. There is always that little voice in my head (let's call him common sense) telling me what is good and healthy to eat and what is bad and fattening.


However, the rest of my brain couldn't give two shits about that voice and craves sugar, like all the time.

With my set meals, I'm very healthy and good. It's all the snacks and treats and desserts that fill up the rest of the day that cause the problem! I just love sugar. My sweet tooth is incredibly powerful and if it's an unatural colour, covered in bits of sugar and has a hint of chocolate then that's it.

You eat and you are in heaven. That part of the brain that makes you eat shit is in bliss and you fill happy and warm. But then it's over. And then what? You look at your tummy and feel awful.

And of course, you get to the end of the day and your guilt rises. But then you think, "I'll start tomorrow. Tomorrow will be different".

Nup, nope, never.

No comments: