Monday 22 April 2013

Love is all you need


I wish romance was just like it is in Disney movies.

Boy meets girl. Feels attraction. Girl has to overcome some obstacle. They sing various songs. Villain is killed/beaten. Boy and girl realise they are in love and marry.
 
The End.
 
 

It has come to my attention that life isn't quite like this at all. Why is love so complicated? Girls tend to have such a dreamy vision of love (myself included) and it's sad when you meet somewhere where that dream has died.

You dream of the perfect man who treats you like gold and makes you feel so fulfilled and loved. I want this! And I don't want my naive imagination to disappear anytime soon either. Being only 18 years old, i have never really experienced true love and at the moment, I rely on romantic movies and Pride and Prejudice to form my romantic opinions.

Why do some people have such a difficult time with love? There are people who spend their whole lives in and out of bad relationships and dating people who are wrong for them.

So maybe the issue isn't love itself. It's the individuals that form the love.

I don't know.

 

No comments: