Saturday 20 April 2013

Hi!

My name is Ruby and I come from a tiny little island off Australia called Tasmania.
Not as cold as England but not as hot as say...the rest of the world.
I am 18 years old and am on a gap year before I go to university and begin my adult life. But what to study? Do I do English and persue writing? Or do I study something clinical like psych?
As pretty as it is, Tasmania has very limited opputunities to become super successful. So maybe I will have to leave this place and jet off somewhere else.
 
This is me. It's kinda old considering now I am more blonde weara bit more make-up. But I think you get the gist.
 
 
I wish to blog about all things related to life, especially coming from a girls perspective cause, well, that just makes sense hey?
 
Xxxxx
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: