Thursday 25 April 2013

Make-up wishlist



So if you are reading this and are a girl, there is a chance you might be into make up.

Well hey, so am I and my list of products I want keeps growning and growing! What makes it worse is that my eyes are focused on designer stuff. Stuff I can't afford!

Some things I want:

Yves Saint Laurent Blush



Illamasqua Lipstick (Eurydice)

Lipstick in Eurydice



 
 
Lancome Mascara Set




Illamasqua Liquid Eye Liner


Precision Ink in Abyss



MAC Bronzer





And last, the gold at the end of the cosmetic rainbow.

Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick (worth $55!!!)



I want everything Yves Saint Laurent! Absolutely everything! How beautiful is that lipstick? Pure perfection.


Plus heaps more. I'm not even going to add up the total cost just in case I have a heart attack! Yikes!

Xxx



No comments: