Saturday 27 April 2013

Places I want to visit


Nothing makes me more excited than thinking about the places I want to travel to and the things I want to do there. I've never been out of Australia and travelling has always been on my to-do-list of life.

London is the place I want to live. I've been drawn to England for a while now and I want to experience a white Christmas in snowy London.




There are so many places in Europe I long to go to. I want to ride a vespa in Italy, go skiing in Switzerland, swim in the warm beaches in Greece, drinking myself stupid at Oktoberfest in Germany, party in Ibiza in Spain, receive a kiss on the Eiffel Tower in Paris as well shop at Serphora, Tarte, Gucci etc and scream THE HILLS ARE ALIIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUSIC on the hills of Austria.

I've also wanted to go to America for a while as well, especially New York. My absolute dream is to see a show on Broadway. As a huge musical and singing fan, that would make my life complete! I'd also go and explore the fancy apartments in Manhattan and go shopping for designer clothes like I'm Carrie from Sex in the City (if I can afford it!) I'd also go to the trendy places like California and Miami while possibly making a stop as Disney Land...I think yes! Massive Disney fan right here.

I've already agreed twice to go to Carnival in Rio, the massive 5 day festival full of parades, dress up, partying and A LOT of drinking (sounds perfect right?) South America is so mysterious and exotic; heaven! It sounds stupid but I think exploring the Amazon jungle sounds absolutely amazing and life changing.

Of course there are plenty of other places I want to go but these are my top!

Xxx

No comments: